Friday, June 13, 2008

6 week check-up

Dr. White who delivered Nicolas


Today I had my 6 week check up with Dr. White, and she said that my incision looks great, no complications and I can start to work out again. I even got the all clear to swim! I am so excited because it's been so hot and I have been wanting to swim forever, and it seems like when you can't do something you want to do it even more!! The pool has been at almost 80 this year which it's never been in the past couple of years. So finally I can go swimming I am so excited that we are cooking out tonight and swimming!

So, it appears that I am healing really good, and I am starting to feel a little better each day. Still have a little of the Postpartum depression, but that is getting better each day too. I completely understand where Brooke Shields was coming from now! It sucks, because really you have this wonderful little baby in your arms looking up at you and just starting as if they love you more than anyone else in the world, and on the other hand, you feel sad and want to cry. But I'm sure when I start exercising again, it will all go away!

No comments: