Sunday, June 15, 2008

1st Fathers Day


Gilbert had his first Fathers day! It was so exciting, I gave him one of those photo books you make on line. Kinda pathetic considering I am a scrapbooker, but who had time to create a whole scrapbook in time for Fathers day?! Anyway, he loves the book, I also gave him an iPod Nano because he wanted one, he was just jealous of mine.

Anyway, we went to my parents house to see my dad, and then we went to Tampa to visit his family and grandparents. It was nice to see everyone, and it was Peanuts first "semi-road trip" He was sleeping most of the ride and then he woke up just to look around. I had to ride in back with him in case he dropped his paci. I hate those damn things, but if it soothes him who am I to take away his comfort?! We got back around 10ish and he went right to sleep after he pigged down some food!!
All in all, Gilbert had a great first Fathers day with his new son!

No comments: