Friday, June 27, 2008

Nicolas is 8 weeks old!


I can't even believe how fast he is growing!! Everyone told us that he would grow so fast and to cherish the moments, but I never in my wildest dreams imagined that he would be growing so fast....but maybe that's just him because he eats so much! He'd eat all day if he could! Some days I wish I could hook him right up to the Similac bottle so I could have my hands free! haha

We weighed him the other day and he was like 12 lbs already! I mean does anyone but me think this is crazy?! He's hefty...and to top that off whenever I take him places in his carrier it's like 22 lbs! Talk about getting a free workout!

He is already smiling and doing things that normal babies usually don't do according to my mother-in-law. He laughs and giggles at nothing. It's amazing to see him change a little each day. I look forward to the times when he starts crawling and we can chase him around the house!

No comments: