Monday, January 5, 2009

Tiny person......big germs!

Holy cow! Now I am sick! Talk about big germs for such a small little person! Is that how it works? The baby gets sick and then we all get sick? First the baby was sick with a cold, and then he gave it to Gilbert....I somehow managed not to get sick. Just when I thought Nicolas was getting better he developed bronchitis, and now I have the worst bronchitis I have ever had!!! Thanks Peanut! I am hacking and coughing like there is no tomorrow! Talk about unlucky. I have been sick for about 3 days now and I am hating every second of it! Now the baby is getting somewhat better I hope he doesn't get it back!

1 comment:

Paul, Cristina, Sebastian, Matteo, Luca, and Emilio said...

This is so how it went with us. Sebastian, then me, Cristina avoided now she has it...haha. Women must be more resistant.