Friday, December 26, 2008

Peanut's 1st Christmas


Peanut's 1st Christmas was so fun! We got a family tree together, and I bought an ornament to commemorate his first Christmas. I even put lights on him and took a picture!! Christmas was really about Gilbert and I, and the Grandma's because Nicolas didnt really know what was going on, but he still had fun.

Gilbert and I bought him the Crawl and Cruise jungle and he seemed to love it a lot! My parents got him his first credit card an American Express gift card with $500.00 on it to spend on clothes and necessities. Gilbert made a lot of "stand up comedy jokes" about Peanut's credit card, about how we should just use his credit card for our things, and then I would say "we can't do that!", and then Gilbert would reply, "he uses my credit card, but Lord forbid we use his for anything!" haha Needless to say we would make fun that he was the youngest kid we knew with his own credit card!!!

No comments: