Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Claus and getting sick!


Today we took Peanut to see Santa Claus at the mall (haha), and he was so good! When he first got onto his lap you could tell he was like "who the hell is this guy?" Then Peanut blew a bubble out of his nose which should have been an indication that he was getting sick, but of course I am a new mom and I did not know any better!! Anyway, he seemed to be okay with Santa Claus, so we took the picture as seen above. I don't think he was feeling too well because he never really looked at the camera, and he did not really smile much, so this is the best we could get, but I love it, and I think it captures his curiosity for looking at what everything is!
Now he is sick with a cold or something like that, and he is so congested and snotty, and I feel so helpless because there is nothing I can really do. This is his first illness believe it or not! The Dr. was amazed at the fact that he has never been sick. I guess me being a germ-a-phobe has paid off! haha

No comments: