Sunday, May 3, 2009

Peanut's 1st Birthday




Peanut turned one! We had the best party ever! I know how to throw a birthday party that's for sure, and everyone agreed with me! Those cake classes came in handy too because I made his birthday cake, and everyone was so impressed....pat on my back!

The theme was monkey's and the reason was because he got a stuffed animal monkey from my mom and dad for Christmas and he loves the thing! Anyway, so I decided to do a monkey theme. I spent a lot of money on this kids party too! Whoa! I got plates and stuff with a monkey on it, and then I ordered M&M's with his picture on them! Everyone loved that too! I made gift bags for each family and put the M&M's in there, along with a picture of Peanut that I stamped a frame around! It was a lot of work and money, but so worth it! He is my baby and he is worth every penny we spent on him!!

No comments: