Monday, March 31, 2008

Confessions

These are my confessions:

1. I am tired of being pregnant
2. I would love to take afternoon naps like I used to, but then I can't sleep at night!
3. I am obsessed with having stretch marks forming on my belly
4. I'm disgusted with the stretch marks on my belly
5. I have gained waaaay too much weight and it makes me mad
6. I am NOT breastfeeding just so I can have a beer as soon as this kid pops out
7. When I went to the beach this past weekend I felt like a "beached whale"
8. I would love for this baby to be born tomorrow but I don't want him to be dumb later in life!
9. I think I'm starting to get PUPPP in my stretch marks and wow it itches
10. I am freaking out about the delivery of this baby
11. I'm praying that he has a small head....but not a small brain!
12. I have THE worst back pain I have ever had and it's lasted all 9 months
13. If one more person says "it'll all be over before you know it" I am going to scream!
14. I'm not as strong as I thought I was
15. Did I mention I am tired being pregnant?!
16. I use pregnancy as an excuse to not do ANYTHING!
17. I play Justin Timberlake really loud so the baby will move around during the day
18. When he is moving and shaking at night I get up and rock back and forth to get him to sleep!
19. I crave cran-grape juice like there is no tomorrow!
20. I can't wait until May 10th

No comments: