Wednesday, April 30, 2008

1 day left!!

Taken the day before I was going to the hospital (I look so gross!!!)

Well, I have 1 day left until I check into the hospital for my induction for the little peanut! We are getting excited, yet nervous at the same time! I had the sonogram last week which confirmed that the baby was 8lbs 6ozs. The Dr. I spoke with (since mine was on vacay) said that I would probably have to have a C-Section since the baby was so big! Of course I started freaking out and crying my eyes out!

I saw Dr. White today and told her what the other Dr. said, and she said that ultimately, it's my decision on what I want to do. This did not help me make my decision any easier. I wanted her to make a suggestion on what she thought I should do. After talking it over with her, and Gilbert, we decided that I was going to try regular delivery and not just elect the C-Section. Gilbert's theory is that it's been a normal pregnancy, so it should be a normal delivery. So we'll see how that theory pans out! haha

No comments: