Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's a Boy


It's a boy! I must admit, I was really upset that it wasn't a girl, but hey what can I do right?! (It's all Gilbert's fault...as usual) haha

After a long anticipated wait all day, we couldn't wait to open the envelope with the sex of the baby!! We went to The Melting Pot and we were at this really intimate table for 2, as soon as we sat down, Gilbert said "open it, I can't stand it!!" So we opened it, and looked for the sex, and there at the bottom of the picture, it said "I am a boy!!" Gilbert said "Oh my gosh, I really thought it was a girl!" He was so happy, and I just cried a little bit, because I really, really wanted that little girl. I had the colors of the room all picked out, and that cherry blossom stroller from Babies 'R Us, and I wanted to play dress up and do her little hair and nails. It's healthy, that's the plus to it all.


1 comment:

Alisha said...

It took my 3 tries to get the girl I desperately knew I was meant to have! However, I was not disappointed along the way..boys are great and you learn so much from a different perspective raising a boy...you will love every minute of it. =)